Main > HCA >
Westcliff-on-Sea- HCA Band 2 - Ref: NSUKTL5
Nursing Services UK has multiple vacancies for Health Care Assistants over a 3 month period, possibly ongoing.
This role will require the following:
- Undertake patient/client observations including pule, temperature, respiration and blood pressure and record them clearly and accurately
- Inform qualified staff of any abnormality in readings obtained during the recording of patient/client observations.
- Provide quality hygiene care to the full range of patients/clients, including bed-making, bathing, skincare and mouth care.
- Assist patients/clients with their elimiantion needs while maintaining client diginity, taking into account cultural backgrounds and observing infection control procedures.
- Help patients/clients with their nutrition and eating needs by observing individual dietetic requirements and providing direct support at mealtimes, if necessary.
- Tend to psychological needs of all patients/clients by acknowledging each person's right to be reated with respect and relating them in a friendly, informatie and professional manner.
- Assist patients/clients with their mobility and rehabilitation.
- Maintain tidiness and hygiene of the service area, observing infection control procedures.
TemporaryContact us now:
NSUK Telephone: 0871 87 33380
NSUK Fax: 0871 87 33381
NSUK Email: email@example.com